Here's what you can do when you make an appointment:
1. Browse to get inspired, and buy nothing. I don't care. I know you'll be back.
2. Pick out one skein of embroidery floss.
3. Ask for advice on a quilting or knitting project--without buying anything to go with said projects.
You'll be back when your project is finished. I'm not worried.
4. Pick out fabric or yarn for a project without my help.
5. Pick out fabric or yarn for a project with my help.
6. Show me something you've finished.
7. If you're new in town, come in to see what's in the shop! I'd love to meet you and show you around.
8. A visitor passing through? Click for a time, and come on in!
I'll be delighted to see you!
Making an appointment is easy. Call or text me, or do it here. (Be sure you get a confirmation email to show that the appointment has gone through! Call if you don't!) If you need an earlier or later time, that's easy, too! Just call the shop at 814-238-4151. (I've kept the afternoons open on this calendar so that you can call in for any yarn and fabric emergency slots!) If you don't see times, click on the little black arrow below.