Welcome to Stitch Your Art Out!
It's unusual for a store, but we are going to remain open only by appointment.
And we're here for you 6 days a week.
Appointments work to better serve you and to keep our day in a low-stress flow.
Sign up today on the calendar page or call (814) 238-4151 to set up a time!
Buy or browse--it's all good!
We carry bright, happy yarns and fabrics
to spark your creativity!
Note: Google does not let businesses show that they are open by appointment, and when I've clicked that we're open 24 hours, 6 days a week, Google changes it back to my old hours. You can't call Google! I apologize for the confusion!!!
I had to take down the mailing-list signup form for now because of spammers. Please text me at 856 - 759 - 3420 with your name and email, and I'll take care of you!
We have a wonderful appointment-based system for shopping.It gives you the best service in the world! Please make an appointment and come in! You'll be welcomed into a fun, happy place that feeds your color needs.
What are appointments for?
- Browse to get inspired, and buy nothing. (I don't care. I know you'll be back.)
- Pick out one skein of embroidery floss.
- Ask for advice on a quilting or knitting project--without buying anything. You'll be back when your project is finished.
- Pick out fabric or yarn for a project without my help.
- Pick out fabric or yarn for a project with my help.
- Show me something you've finished. (That's my favorite reason for an appointment!)
- If you're new in town, come in to see what's in the shop! I'd love to meet you and show you around.
- A visitor passing through? Click for a time, and come on in!
I'll be delighted to see you!
Making an appointment is easy. Call 814-238-4151, or text 856-759-3420, or do it at the "Calendar" tab. (Be sure you get a confirmation email to show that the appointment has gone through! Call if you don't!)
If you need an earlier or later time, that's easy, too! Just call the shop at 814-238-4151, or text me at 856-759-3420. (I've kept the afternoons open on this calendar so that you can call in for any yarn and fabric emergency slots!)
I will be in the store most days, Monday through Saturday, between at least 10:30-3, and almost always longer than that. (I admit I've been sneaking out a little early on Saturdays. If I'm out of town, my helpers will leave early if there are no appointments that have been made.) If I'm with a customer, I may not answer the phone since everyone has made an appointment. Appointments run 20 minutes and can be made under "Calendar" then "shopping appointment." I've found that 20 minutes is actually a relaxed pace. Please wear a mask when you arrive. Thanks!